Pre-Sales Oracle Cloud Solution Consultant
RENAPS seeking a Senior Pre-Sales Solution Consultant with a passion for cloud concepts and system integration that can support customer facing engagements. The primary focus of a Solutions Engineer is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, customers, and internally to our sales force.
About the role:
As a Pre-Sales Enterprise Strategist, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting discovery sessions with customers to understand their current IT landscape and challenges, and future objectives and goals.
- Analyze customer’s solution needs’ and requirements in context of their currently deployed technology architecture for ongoing and new projects.
- Design and deliver complex technical solution architectures involving Oracle’s on-premises technology and Oracle’s Public Cloud Solutions (PaaS – Platform as a Service / IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service) or Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
- Contribute technical and product information in response Request for Proposals (RFP) & Requests for Information (RFI).
- Deliver deep dive Oracle technology presentations and product demonstrations focusing on the detailed feature-set capabilities and highlighting the business value of the solution to customers.
- Perform advanced level custom demos of Oracle technology solutions for both on-premises technology products and cloud services specifically tailored to uses cases based on the customer requirements.
- Design and deliver Proof of Concept (PoC) and technical trial engagements to articulate and evangelize the depth and value of Oracle’s products & solutions
- Cloud implementation or architecture expertise: preferably with Oracle Cloud/OCI or related technologies such as Amazon Web Services AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud.
- Any Cloud certifications are a strong plus
- Oracle product experience highly desirable.
Our advisory for this position
HR Advisor and Talent Finder
need you. Apply today