Join Our Team
RENAPS strives to build a high-performing and inspired workforce in which individuals feel appreciated and challenged. Our team is passionate, committed and appreciate being a part of a global organization.
RENAPS is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals.
A Bit About Who We Are...
Founded in 2001 in Montreal, Canada
60+ Developers, Data Architects, DBAs & Support Staff
Over 500 I.T Projects Successfully Completed
The Top 5 Reasons to Consider a Career at RENAPS
5. Your Point of view matters
We encourage a free exchange of ideas, new ways of approaching work challenges and team members taking the initiative.
4. People come first
We cherish and respect individual differences and emphasize the importance of workplace wellbeing for everyone. In fact we believe diversity is a great asset. At Renaps, you will have the opportunity to enrich yourself through the contact with the people you will meet and work with.
3. Your Growth is our success
I.T is constantly evolving and we understand as an employer, the importance of employee development. RENAPS, we promote learning and certifications and offer trainings on new and emerging technologies
Your goals may change as your career progresses. Want to change domains within IT? We can help make it happen.
2. Life-work balance
We believe that a healthy life - work balance is key to employee satisfaction. For this reason, employees are empowered to make their own schedule. We also provide flex time on a per need basis. We can say with full confidence that the work life balance at RENAPS is unparalleled.
1. Immediate involvement
You want to start working directly on challenging projects from day one? Join a team where you can have an immediate impact and hit the ground running!
12 job opportunities found.
- Feb 19, 2020Analyste FonctionnelMontrealDetails
- Feb 12, 2020Chargé de projetsMontréalDetails
- Jan 31, 2020Architecte technologiqueMontréalDetails
- Jan 30, 2020PCOQuébecDetails
- Jan 30, 2020Analyste d'affaireQuébecDetails
- Jan 30, 2020Architecte de logiciel SéniorQuébecDetails
- Jan 29, 2020Conseiller d’affaires seniorQuébecDetails
- Jan 29, 2020Conseiller d'affaires Intermédiaire / séniorQuébecDetails
- Dec 02, 2019DIRECTEUR(trice) DÉVELOPPEMENT DES AFFAIRES TIMontréalDetails
- Nov 18, 2019Développeur ETLMontréalDetails
- Jun 21, 2019Expert licence OracleMontréalDetails
- Jun 13, 2019DBA Oracle ProductionMontréalDetails