Join Our Team
RENAPS strives to build a high-performing and inspired workforce in which individuals feel appreciated and challenged. Our team is passionate, committed and appreciate being a part of a global organization.
RENAPS is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals.
A Bit About Who We Are...
Founded in 2001 in Montreal, Canada
60+ Developers, Data Architects, DBAs & Support Staff
Over 500 I.T Projects Successfully Completed
The Top 5 Reasons to Consider a Career at RENAPS
5. Your Point of view matters
We encourage a free exchange of ideas, new ways of approaching work challenges and team members taking the initiative.
4. People come first
We cherish and respect individual differences and emphasize the importance of workplace wellbeing for everyone. In fact we believe diversity is a great asset. At Renaps, you will have the opportunity to enrich yourself through the contact with the people you will meet and work with.
3. Your Growth is our success
I.T is constantly evolving and we understand as an employer, the importance of employee development. RENAPS, we promote learning and certifications and offer trainings on new and emerging technologies
Your goals may change as your career progresses. Want to change domains within IT? We can help make it happen.
2. Life-work balance
We believe that a healthy life - work balance is key to employee satisfaction. For this reason, employees are empowered to make their own schedule. We also provide flex time on a per need basis. We can say with full confidence that the work life balance at RENAPS is unparalleled.
1. Immediate involvement
You want to start working directly on challenging projects from day one? Join a team where you can have an immediate impact and hit the ground running!
10 job opportunities found.
- Oct 21, 2020Analyste TI Bureautique #5598Montréal ou QuébecDetails
- Oct 21, 2020Technicien GIA d'exploitation # 6406Montréal ou QuébecDetails
- Oct 20, 2020Administrateur de Système (IaC, CI/CD et Azure DevOps) #6349Montréal ou QuébecDetails
- Oct 20, 2020Scrum master # 6430MontréalDetails
- Oct 16, 2020Concepteur / Architecte Technologique sénior (Microsoft Windows AD On Prem et Azure) JR10006422Montréal ou QuébecDetails
- Oct 16, 2020Administrateur Système sénior (Windows AD – AZURE AD – Amazon Web Services) JR10006423Montréal ou QuébecDetails
- Oct 15, 2020Senior Cloud AdministratorMontréalDetails
- Aug 21, 2020Administrateur systèmes Devops (JR10006159)TélétravailDetails
- Jul 06, 2020Pre-Sales Oracle Cloud Solution ConsultantMontréalDetails
- May 19, 2020Développeur JavaMontréalDetails