Oracle Forms Developer
Oracle Forms Developer
USA · Information Technology
Type of position: Permanent
RENAPS is currently looking for an ORACLE Forms developer to join the USA Centre of Excellence team.
Who are we?
RENAPS is a provider of solutions and consulting services in Information Technology. We offer a complete portfolio ranging from professional consulting, to infrastructure, to application management, in a wide range of industries in Canada, the United States and abroad.
Recognizing that we all want to be able to pursue projects, take on challenges... RENAPS offers the opportunity to take on stimulating projects based on transparency, collaboration and constant optimization of the performance of its employees and consultants .
Proud partner of ORACLE, we carry out many large-scale projects throughout Canada and the United States.
Our ideal candidate?
Oracle Forms/Reports programming (SQL & PL / SQL) ;
Plan, design and coordinate the implementation of new functionalities, modules or systems;
Provide technical and functional application analysis, and define system requirements following best practice;
Identify and define system problems (procedural, technical or functional);
Understand the requirements of users and functional analysts, and transform them into technical specifications;
Keep abreast of advances in information technology.
Communicate application changes, enhancements and procedures to departmental and internal teams;
Participate in quality assurance tasks, system updates and evaluations.
Support quality assurance and maintenance processes for production-related information systems.
- At least five years' experience in creating functional design documents and specifications;
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms 10g or 11g or 12c (SQL, PL / SQL);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills;
- Willingness to provide exceptional customer service;
- Superior planning and organizational skills; ability to set priorities and stick to them;
- Ability to undertake projects;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to motivate people in conflicting circumstances;
- Ability to understand and explain customer need;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment;
- University degree
- French language is a plus
Our advisory for this position
Specialist in talent acquisition & attraction
need you. Apply today