New Business Developer
Who are we ?
RENAPS is a provider of Information Technology solutions, consulting services & IT Staffing.
We offer products, technology solutions and services across a wide range of industries.
Our complete service and solution offering is :
- IT Managed Services
- ORMIT™ Automated Migration and Upgrade Tools
- Application Management & Development
- Infrastructure & Database Management
- IT License Management Services
- Access and Identity Management
- Recruiting Services
We are looking for a New Business Developer.
What is the position?
The person in this role will participate in the ongoing growth of US market for business development.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and sees opportunity in any situation.
An experienced team will support you and ensure your success.
RENAPS is a technology consulting & IT Staffing company that is currently experiencing strong growth. We wish to integrate people with experience in business development to help us in this growth.
You will have the opportunity to create, develop and maintain your Client Portfolio within a US based territory.
- Appointment solicitation
- Zoominfo engage and salesOS experience
- Collaborate with the sales team to define the target customers
- Participate to the business development of his/her sector
- Know and promote the complete RENAPS offering, its competitive advantages, resources and processes
- Perform business development activities to solicit new opportunities
- Focus on the development of new managed services opportunities
- Document and maintain the short and medium term account plan for our clients
- Document and maintain all activities related to opportunities with our clients (in the CRM tool)
- Participate in the promotion and development of the various services offered by the company
- Develop and maintain strategic business networks
- Represent the organization in corporate and commercial activities
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Preferably have completed a College or Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Customer Relationship skills
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in sales of IT services
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to implement change quickly, positively and without disruption to the business
- Ability to integrate multiple technical disciplines into a project to achieve the best results.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with senior management such as the Director or VP of IT and Procurement
- Knowledge of Office 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.).
- Hunting + Farming Profile
- Experience selling Oracle solutions
- Experience selling Managed Services
Our advisory for this position
HR Advisor and Talent Finder
need you. Apply today