DevOps Support Specialist 3192314
• To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
• State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
• Flexible working arrangements
• Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
• An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
HR Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications supports our HR Technology, Marketing, and Communications platforms internally including MSToday and our HR Talent evaluation system.
Morgan Stanley is searching for an inquisitive, collaborative, and self-motivated DevOps Support Specialist to join its HR IT Data and Analytics team. The team is responsible for consolidating HR data across multiple cloud and on-premise systems, making the data available to internal consumers via APIs, and analysis, reporting and visualization of data. The candidate must have prior hands-on experience implementing CICD pipelines in a microservices-based environment and experience with delivery under an Agile framework.
• You will work with partners in Technology to understand and enhance existing CICD pipelines
• You will work with partners in HR and Technology to understand and manage BAU activities, provide troubleshooting and support of existing systems
• You will be able to manage L2 escalations on HR applications and co-ordinate problem management
• You will able to support and handle Year-End activities working in conjunction with HR partners
• You will work with the RTB team to identify process improvements and areas for automation, and work within an Agile framework to deliver
• Minimum of 4-6 years relevant experience.
• Self-motivated, confident personality with rigorous attention to details, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Experience working with CICD pipelines in a microservices-based environment
• Experience with Java, Apigee, MongoDB preferred
• Hands on with Informatica, Sybase, Shell/Perl scripting a plus
• Familiarity with Jenkins, JIRA, Autosys a plus
Nice to have:
• You can handle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively
• You actively look for new opportunities for self-development and career progression
• You show dedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek out feedback and adjust behavior accordingly
• You actively ensure existence of mitigating controls and take personal responsibility for enhancing processes
• You consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances
All our positions are located in Montreal, Quebec.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Our advisory for this position
Specialist in talent acquisition & attraction
need you. Apply today