C++ Developer – Exchange Connectivity 3199616
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Institutional Securities Technology (IST) develops and oversees the overall technology strategy and bespoke technology solutions to drive and enable the institutional businesses and enterprise-wide functions. Our clients include Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research and Global Capital Markets.
About the Team:
The Exchange Connectivity development team develops and maintains applications to access market for order execution. The focus is on developing highly robust systems that can process large quantities of orders with very low latency. The team handles almost all asset classes that the firm trades.
We are a global team of highly skilled specialist from a wide range of backgrounds and experience levels. We are in search of the world's foremost technologists to help us take our systems to the next level, with a broad range of engineering challenges for the right candidate.
The position is for a C++ developer within the Exchange Connectivity team. The candidate will be working with our global development team and other technology teams to drive and deliver software and functional innovations to maintain industry leadership and competitive advantage in the electronic trading space. The candidate should be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible team player and will be expected to collaborate with teams in local and remote locations.
- Day-to-day work will include programming in C++, code design/review sessions and testing.
- Develop new Order Routers for new markets or system upgrades per exchange specifications.
- Enhance existing systems and applying break-fixes as required.
- Perform exchange certification, functional, regression testing, configure and perform application deployments (some weekend work required).
- If you like to work as part of a great team, work on complex technical challenges, learn and develop new and exciting skills, then this role is for you.
- Experience working on C++ applications in a Linux environment.
- An appreciation of good software architecture and computer science fundamentals.
- A working knowledge of agile and continuous integration/delivery principles.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Experience working on electronic trading systems.
- Experience with C++ 11/14/17.
- Knowledge of FIX / Binary protocols.
- Shell scripting / Python.
- Experience working on Low Latency trading systems.
All our positions are located in Montreal, Quebec.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Our advisory for this position
HR Advisor and Talent Finder
need you. Apply today