Technology Testing Coordinator – Risk Resilience 3201306
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
The Cybersecurity and Firm Resilience organization is a key component of the Firm’s risk management and resiliency framework. The organization safeguards the Firm to reduce the impact of threats by managing risks related to Cyber, Physical, Technology, Information Security and Fraud through proactive risk identification, control management, resiliency enablement, response, and recovery.
The Business Readiness organization is providing the framework and oversight for the development of business continuity plans, perform exercises and technology readiness testing, integrate lessons learned for process improvement and maintain and evolve supporting policy and technology solutions to build operational resilience throughout the Firm and our critical vendors.
The team is primarily responsible for the planning and execution of Firmwide global resilience and DR testing as well as managing other large scale technology events, providing reporting and metrics, engagement in wider global projects and the management of other related annual events.
Resilience testing within the scope of the team spans global, large scale Data Centre isolation tests encompassing internal application tests, testing at regional offices, engagement in mainframe testing and testing with the Firms external suppliers. The agenda over the next few years includes continued enhancement of the DR program and enhancing testing against severe but plausible scenarios in support of business resilience whilst also ensuring alignment with regulatory expectations.
A Technology Testing Coordinator is required to lead the planning and execution of resilience testing across the Firms global plant. A successful candidate will be capable of engaging with technology and business teams globally in order to plan and execute events while demonstrating complete ownership and responsibility for delivering these events to strict guidelines and schedules.
A successful candidate will support both enhancement and expansion to existing programs around technology and external service recovery planning and testing to ensure the firm has capability to recover from severe but plausible scenarios. They will be responsible for supporting design and implementation of enhancements to the program working closely with stakeholders from across the organization.
The threat landscape is constantly changing and it is essential that the candidate be able to keep pace in this incredibly dynamic environment.
- Provide management, ownership and responsibility for the planning and execution of Firmwide disaster recovery and resilience tests.
- Engagement with test event weekends through the year. The level of involvement and volume of work will vary by event, but this is a global team requiring global coverage.
- Close and professional collaboration with technology and business teams to schedule, plan and manage events globally.
- Support disaster recovery program development and implementation of new and enhanced planning and test frameworks in response to existing and emerging threats (e.g. cyber).
- Support development of strategic and tactical operational threat exercises to assess the organization's ability to respond to an operationally disruptive event.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Professional experience in Disaster Recovery, Project Management, IT Service Management, Risk Management, or Operational Resilience domains.
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) with the ability to convey complex technical strategies and plans to a wide audience at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to distil technical and complex information into easy to understand business terms for stakeholders.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to be both a leader and a team player.
- Capable of delivering multiple asks concurrently in support of project delivery milestones or exercise event planning and execution.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to meet strict deadlines.
- Client focus and ownership, use of own initiative and a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people.
- Technical aptitude. To demonstrate this an understanding of technology used in Investment Banking is an advantage (i.e. one or more of: Unix / Linux, Windows, storage, networking, databases, IT security, market data, web / intranet infrastructure, messaging, mainframe or sales and trading application support).
- Experience working for a globally distributed organization
- Willingness to learn about the technology and cyber threat environment
- Project management, DR, BCP or ITIL certifications preferred
- Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Jive and metrics development.
- Demonstrable experience of ITIL would be an advantage.
- Degree level education in relevant fields: Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Risk Management etc.
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Service
All our positions are located in Montreal, Quebec. We offer a hybrid work environment, combining remote work and attendance in the office.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Our advisory for this position
HR Advisor and Talent Finder
need you. Apply today